Friday, December 16, 2011

Lumpy Spuds Redux


Confirmed!

My youngest daughter, Patch, has that rarest and most valuable of genius: that of the ability to predict cultural zeitgeist. Or at least run parallel to it. To be a predictator of the IT-ness, a prognosticator of factors labeled “X” – she has it!

Case in point –

Her lumpy spud people.

I posted about it a few days ago, here.

Now the wife, on the prowl in one of the various malls of America, spots this item at one of those ubiqituous kiosks who muscle onto the mallways around Halloween and don’t leave until Saint Pat’s. She snaps a photo on her iPhone and shoots it to me at work.

Perceptive Papa that I am, I go apoplectic with paternal pride.

May my littlest one grow up to be a mover and shaker! This, to me, gives me warm fuzzies.



(Check out the t-shirt design two-thirds down the middle of the page)



Everybody’ll be wearing sumthin’ with a lumpy spud on it! Coming Summer 2012!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's a kid ahead of her time! Always