Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mousie

I went downstairs to the pantry in our laundry room to grab a bottle of Vitamin water. As soon as I opened the door I did a double-take and nearly fell trying to avoid squashing a dead mouse curled up on the floor at my feet.

Returning a few moments later with a broom and dust pan to dispose of the little fella, I spotted a tiny piece of paper an inch away from his furry gray torso. His tiny white paws seemed to be reaching out for it. I picked up the paper and examined it with a magnifying glass from my nearby desk.

It was his bucket list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Hopper...hysterical! You never fail to amaze me! That was great...we loved it! Always

Anonymous said...

Now that's what I call awesome sauce! This is little one here saying MY DAD IS AWESOME! Awesome-sauce!