Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Resolutions


Three, this year. I do believe if I can make at least 25 percent progress in each of them, my life will radically transform for the better twelve months from now. Without going into the details, here they are:

(1) Improve physical health. The goal is ENERGY! It’s been a long, long, long time since I’ve had a surplus of it.

(2) Improve mental outlook. I really, really want to THRIVE each and every day, not just SURVIVE each and every day.

(3) Resume that elusive writing career. This daily blog is mere TACTICAL writing. I need to resume the much more satisfying and potentially rewarding STRATEGIC writing.



Well, hope you have resolutions to, and I wish you the best of luck with them.


Have a happy, safe, healthy
New Year’s Eve!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of luck and love to you, Hopper!