Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Wanted: Chill or Cooling Time



Man, I’ve had an insanely busy year. If I’m going to post anything anytime soon, I need some serious chill time.


*******


Hmm. My daughter’s studying French in school. How would my excuse for lack of blogging sound in francais via google translate?


J'ai eu une année follement occupée. Si je vais poster n'importe quoi de sitôt, j'ai besoin de temps de refroidissement sérieux.


Interesting. I guess. I don’t parlez vous the language.

Wait – I’m Czech. Let’s run it through that vowel-challenged lingua:


Měl jsem bláznivý rušný rok. Pokud budu čekat co nejdříve, potřebuji nějaký vážný čas chlazení.


Whoa. One could easily sprain one’s tongue over those words.

Let’s translate it into, uh, how about Latin?


Ego habebat rabidus anno occupatus. Si opperiri quam primum fieri potest, opus est aliquo gravi frigefaciendo sentiunt tempus.


Welsh!


Roedd gen i flwyddyn brysur crazy. Os byddwch yn aros cyn gynted ag y bo modd, mae angen rhywfaint o amser oeri difrifol.


Basque!


Lanpetuta urtebete nuen. Ahalik eta azkarren itxaroten baduzu, hozte denbora larria behar da.



And now, drum roll ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Back to English!


I was busy for a year. As soon as you wait, cooling time is required.


Yes! Cooling time is required! Love the google translate 2018 version of Telephone.

Maybe something interesting later in the week ….

No comments: