Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Real Me


For those of you who do not know me, here’s an imaginative exercise that will show you how I, LE, really am once you really get to know me. (Or once I really get to know you. There is a difference, you know, and which algorithm is used depends on YOU.) To do this you must be familiar with the 2009 movie I Love You, Man and the current television show Big Bang Theory.

According to me wife, and I tend to agree, I am:

One-third Peter Klaven, the Paul Rudd character from I Love You, Man

One-third Sydney Fife, the Jason Segel character from I Love You, Man

and one-third Leonard Hofstadter, the Johnny Galecki character from Big Bang Theory.

Now, whichever aspect is dominant at a particular time usually depends on my present state of mind, who I am with, how many people I’m with, what I am reading at the time, and the situation I am placed in.

Oh, and remember the 85 percent rule for this blog!

No comments: