Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Snow


Nooooooo!!!





This is the sight I was blessed with at 7:45 this morning, getting ready to walk the little ones to school four blocks away.

Just cements even further the notion that’s been in my mind the past five or six years. If, when, and, preferably, as soon as, I get me some coin on this earth me and the family are moving down south. Now I’m not a big fan of Heat and Humidity, but a small piece of equipment known as central air conditioning I can deal with a lot better than shoveling seven feet of snow nine times in three months. I mean, two days ago I was at the park with bicycles and big wheels and little ones, sweating up a storm. Now – this.





Oh, and this is what typically happens when I leave a room for five minutes. No kidding.




Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how absolutely adorable!!! At least she didn't get into model paints when she wasn't supposed to!!! It's all in the life of.....Always

Anonymous said...

I get it, completely and totally! Been thinking we need to head in the same direction, I am DONE with it here! D-O-N-E! -J