Wednesday, January 9, 2013

FIOS, part II


Well, we’re up and running and all seems well. Techs were very nice to the wife and went out of their way to make sure both teevees, her laptop, and my PC had connectivity. I’ve seen no break in service, which is a good thing. The teevee, though, looks a bit intimidating as now we have to relearn the location of nearly a hundred channels.

The wife and Little One are off to pick up an iPad, her/their Christmas gift this year. I don’t know nuthin’ about ’em, but I imagine I will, soon. A selling point from her was that I could use it to write blog posts from anywhere in the house. Hmmm. Does that include the bathtub?

Anyway, short post tonight ’cuz I got some stuff to do. And seeing that I’m halfway done with PJF’s Two Hawks after four days reading, I want to make much better headway before sleepy sleep time.

See ya tomorrow.

No comments: