Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Short Hiatus


Hi –

I think I’m going to take a short break from this blog.  Ten days, to be exact.  I haven’t had any real time-off from my promise to write and post something on a daily basis over the past six years.  To be truthful, I’m feeling the returns do not justify the energy input, if you know what I mean.  Yes, I’ve trained myself to write daily.  Yes, I’ve written some weird, funny, cool, interesting stuff (at least to my reckoning), stuff that I’m even proud to have as my legacy of sorts to any future internet archaeologist (or my children).  But I have a lot on my plate right now.  A lot.  From work and finances to what I want to be when I grow up.  How I need to live my life to where I see myself and my family in five years.  Daily trials – Patch’s nightmares are still an issue.  Every week something else goes wrong with the house.  The wife’s new job, while a blessing, is also taxing in the amount of time she’s now spending on the road.  So, lots to do and think about and reflect on over the next ten days.

Have a great final third of May and a safe and awesome Memorial Day weekend all!

No comments: