Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Cut Loose



I’m not suggesting you begin doing handstands on clifftops or risking life and limb. But I am suggesting that you must cut loose, in your mind, from your previous life. Getting rich comes from an attitude of mind. It isn’t going to happen if things drift on pretty much the way there are right now.”

   - Felix Dennis, How to Get Rich, page 257.

Something I just recently read that perfectly encapsulates the word of advice given to me nearly six months ago when I began this crazy self-publishing quest. For May, June, and July I steadfastly maintained this new mindset, and made tremendous progress. August and September entailed a little more backsliding to the Old Hopper that I felt comfortable with. But now I’m back on track, and New Hopper is in the final stages of uploading his completed novel onto Amazon.

Details to follow in the next few days.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! Go Hopper!