Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Why No Post?



This is me from two weeks ago.



Looks like I’m enjoying life. Beer, book, and a shady deck.

But that was two weeks ago.

The last week I’ve spent battling bronchitis. My fourth case of it in 22 months.

I’ve been at my current job for exactly two years. Hmm. Maybe it’s time to look into that whole “sick building” thing.

But right now I am in pain. Bronchial tubes inflamed, constant raking coughing, headache, sleep deprivation. No fun at all, and not getting anything done, even with the little ones at their grandparents for the week.

Life sucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you keep getting bronchitis? Love you...feel better,
Little One

LE said...

That's the $64,000 question my dear. Doctors can't answer it. I think it's a combination of left lung can't clean itself out and that my personal office at work is locked every night so the cleaning crew can't get in to vacuum up all the dust, etc. I think that's something I'm going to have to do myself going forward to stay healthy, maybe the first day of every month.