Sunday, December 30, 2018

Why I Hate TED Talks



Below is a parody I recently came across of “TED talks”, those ever-popular videos viraling up youtube. I found it immensely funny.

“TED” stands for “Technology, Entertainment, Design”, and I’ve watched more than a fair share of these videos seeking solutions and enlightenment to the variety of problems I face in my daily life. Go to youtube and type in “TED Talks” and you’ll come up with a list of 2,900+ of them. Problem is, I’ve come to realize, is that none of these talks actually offers anything of substance, as the parody video below more than adequately conveys. If you’ve ever watched one on youtube, you’ll understand this video immediately.

Paradoxically, I think it is more of a TED talk than your standard run-of-the-mill TED talk.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hysterical... I have a demo for a major Bank on Thursday in St. Louis. Our sales team wants me to provide my demo script... I sent them this video. As far as slides are concerned, i always tell Sales the vendor with the biggest deck wins.

Uncle