Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Oscars


Didn’t watch them (haven’t in at least twenty-five years), but my only two predictions / wishes were spot on. I saw Joker back in November and thought Joaquin should win Best Actor, which he did, and saw 1917 last month and thought it should win Best Cinematography, which it did.

Man, do I know my art!

However, I have no interest in about 98 percent of the crapola Hollywood puts out. The only exception is that I might see Tarantino’s Manson movie. I like Brad Pitt as an actor, and I kinda think the majority of these likeable dimwits are forced by a weird sort of groupthink into spouting off their far Left nonsense (see the evolution of Taylor Swift, for example).

Anyway, sick day today. Watching a very bizarre movie on DVD and the family’s had quite an unpleasant adventure I’ll get into later in the week.
                           

No comments: