Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Coming Soon!

 

Very busy at work and at home of late, but I am working on some posts to appear in the near future:

 

 

- I’ve been reading and watching a lot about Bernie Madoff and his Ponzi scheme after watching the HBO movie The Wizard of Lies.

 

- The Mrs. bought us tickets to see Gounod’s Romeo and Juliet this weekend. Last time I went to the opera we rubbed elbows with Nicolas Cage. Who will we meet this time?

 

- I have a list of about a dozen items of interest (at least, to me and my warped mind) regarding Gibbon’s History and the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.

 

- My take on True Detective Season One (Yes, I know, always late to the party…)

 

- Progress on my New Years resolutions – I’m 100% perfect with three of them and somewhat sporadically successful with a fourth.

 

- And more!


 

No comments: