Thursday, April 10, 2008

To the T-Shirt Gods

Hmmmmmmm. Desperately in need of some t-shirts. But not just any t-shirts.

For nearly twenty years I wanted a t-shirt with this guy:



Recently, watching TV with my three-and-a-half year old daughter, this li’l critter caught my eye. He’d make a fine subject for a t-shirt, no?


As a reader, off-and-on, of National Review since 2000, and a mild fan of John Derbyshire (more for his math than for his politics), this is a tee that belongs in the LE Spring Collection ’08:


And to top off my ensemble, I’d need this line, in small dark letters, on a snappy white short-sleeve:

For some, shyness may be their El Guapo.

[Note: this is one of the funniest lines in a movie ever, though the movie itself may not be considered the funniest ever. It’s on my top-10 comedy list, though.]

No comments: