Monday, September 22, 2008

Writing Office 2.0

Yay! My writing office is finally done (although I don’t have internet access yet, but that’s coming). What a difference! I wish I had taken a digital pic before the renovation. Visualize gray cinderblock walls, exposed dusty rafters with cobwebs, and wall-to-wall stacks of books, papers, clothing rolling racks, weightlifting equipment, a beat-up old refrigerator, and boxes and boxes of miscellaneous junk. Barely room to maneuver.

And now, this:




Here’s another view. (Boy, am I proud!)



And this is my Bookcase of Unread Books. Over eighty of ’em. And I might even have two or three in my bedroom, too. So, listen up LE: No more trips to that unnamed retail bookseller or those various superb used bookstores that the aforementioned unnamed retail bookseller is trying to put out of business! No more purchases until you’ve cleaned out this bookshelf, you raging bookaholic!

No comments: