Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fumigate



Due to the last post, this blog has a slightly bad odor about it. Blogging on politics has a tendency to do that; I usually avoid that trap. Perhaps it had something to do with my recent surgery. I'm not currently on any pain medication, but maybe I should call my doctor just in case.

Please stand by while The Recovering Hopper is fumigated. Close your browser and do not return for at least one hour, and make sure you've eaten at least thirty minutes before doing so. Then it should be safe to look around. May I recommend my series on the Eucharist earlier this month? How about learning about Heinrich Pesch and how economics should be? Or perhaps any of my movie or book reviews, like this, or this?

I won't let politics creep into my writing any more. Well, at least until the Obama tax increases coming soon force my family to make drastic cutbacks in what we do with our meager income.

Thanks for your patience.
...

No comments: