Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Facebook

...

Just a quick note concerning Facebook …

After much hemming and hawing I was finally convinced to sign up mid-March. In the past five months now I’ve connected with –


* A co-worker who I was very close with but drifted apart after I left the company around 1999.

* My ex-lead singer from my rock-n-roll days, who had a falling out with the rest of the guys around 1991.

* One of my best friends from childhood who I haven’t seen since, oh man, it must be nearly thirty years or so, around the time of middle school, 1980 or 81.


Without Facebook, chances are very good I would never have communicated with these people ever again.

Well worth it, I’d say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE FB! I've found more high school/college friends that I'd lost touch with and it's been great! Nice to know what's going on in the lives of people you were once close with! -J