Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Busyness-ness

Kinda busy today –

Watching the girls and taking them to the park for train and carousel rides, then out for lunch (it’s Spring Break for my kindergartener) …

Must balance the check book and pay some bills …

Have to edit more of my second novel (about 240 pages remain, plus a rewrite of the final 45 pages) …

Need to come up with short summaries of both my novels …

Want to call my homeowners insurance company (two weeks now before renewal); I think I’m being overcharged by about a grand a year …

Laundry’s piling up to mountainous levels …

And have to hit the exercise bike twice and the weights once today.


But I have some really, really, really, really, really neat posts lined up, most nearly finished, so keep stopping by!

However, one of those posts does not explore the topic, “How to Jump Off Your Butt and Instantly Create the Energy, Enthusiasm, and Discipline to Do the Things You Really Really Don’t Want To Do!”

Maybe one should, though. Maybe one should.

No comments: