Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Little Toe

Hi.

Yesterday I was wearing flip-flops around the house and accidentally opened the front door over my left foot. The nail on my littlest toe was nearly torn off. It bled a bit and swelled up a bit, then numbed and gave me a major headache. For the past twenty-four hours I could do little other than hobble back and forth from chair to sofa to bed. I curse stairways, of which there are two in my house I traverse regularly. I can’t pick up the little ones, and I’m desperately afraid they’ll step on Little Toe unwittingly.

So, nothing witty and wise (or at least self-interesting and slightly dopey) today. Tomorrow I think I’ll write a bit about a little noir-ish SF paperback I just finished.

(to you guys) Later.

(to Little Toe) Please don’t get infected!

No comments: