Friday, June 1, 2012

Entracte


It's how you say "intermezzo" in French.

Haven't had the time to write, really. And I'm starting to panic, because I don't want to forget details from the last two days of our trip to Paris (as well as the return flight). Amusing stuff, funny stuff, stuff I'm mentally holding in my brain by long, tight, white bandages which happen to be invisible. Afraid it'll fall out and roll down the nearest drain. Know what I mean?

Worked almost seven hours overtime this week to catch up at the job. And somehow the nights seem to fly by too fast. What with all the reading I like to do (and I have to do, for therapeutic reasons). Plus I'm very fatigued very early in the evening.

Thus ... the entracte, because, well, basically, uh, I haven't finished writing the Parisien Diaries. And I blame it on everything but me!

Tomorrow, though, the journey will continue. Probably post something around dinner-time, as I intend to do a lot of writing in the afternoon ...

No comments: