Sunday, December 31, 2023

Happy New Year!

 

In honor of the past twelve months, I’d like to post Hopper’s Photo of the Year, 2023, taken by my own hand on my iPhone version something-or-other:

 



It’s a Marian shrine on my daughter’s college campus, taken on January 22, 2023, the 50th anniversary of the monstrous and unconstitutional court decision of Roe v. Wade. Thank God it was overturned and turned back to the states 18 months ago. Countless lives were saved because of this.

 

Anyway, have a safe and happy New Years Eve, all ye who are stopping by tonight. The ladies and I are laying low, watching some movies, eating our traditional NYE meals of TGI Friday snacks (I’m a jalapeno popper and bagel bites guy, the girls enjoy their mozzarella sticks and potato skins). We’ll watch the ball drop at midnight, CST, then eventually hit the beds around 1.

 


Happy New Year!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy, healthy and blessed 2024 Hopper! 1/22/24🙏🏻