Monday, November 3, 2014

A List


I am sorry.  I have had a vicious case of the block all day.

So, in lieu of a post of a varying degree of potential interest to you, I am going to simply list the next dozen fiction books I would like to read, provided nothing else hops up in the way, as seen from me turning my head 180 degrees (and my body 90 degrees) around to look at the book shelf.

In no particular order –

All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
Billy Budd by Herman Melville
The Deerslayer by James Fenimore Cooper
Weaveworld by Clive Barker
Seven Days in May by Fletcher Knebel and Charles W. Bailey II
Exodus by Leon Uris
Red Storm Rising by Tom Clancy
Men of Mathematics by Eric T. Bell
The Man in the Iron Mask by Alexander Dumas
The Robots of Dawn by Isaac Asimov
Lust for Life by Irving Stone

And there you have it!


No comments: