Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Spamtastic II



Hey Hops, surely not everything is grim and work-work-work. See or hear anything funny lately?

Why, yes. Yes I did see and hear something funny lately. This past weekend, to be precise. It literally – and I mean literally and not figuratively, made me laugh out loud.

Lay it on us, man!

Okay. Ever get one of those grammatically-spastic borderline pathetic appeals in your email to help some overseas prince out handling a couple million dollars? Sure. Who hasn’t? One time I even blogged about one I received, here. So imagine my surprise when I stumbled across this youtube video.

Let’s see it!

Tchk – not done with the set up yet.

Sorry, dude. Go on.

I don’t remember how I got to the video or why I clicked on it. It’s a TED talk, and I classify TED talks among Farmer’s Markets and hybrid vehicles. (That’s pretentious to the foo-foo-ey-eth degree, for those unaccustomed to Hopper.) But I gave it a chance, and wound up laughing so hard I had to play this guy’s other videos. They’re all good, and I still don’t know a single thing about him!
Play it! Play it!

Well, you can. Just click on the video below. Enjoy!



No comments: