Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Little One's First Story


The first work of fiction from my Little One! How proud she made her dad! I must say she does have my overactive imagination, which can be a good thing, when appropriate. And if she continues to exhibit my wife’s extroverted, confident personality, who knows what success Little One may wind up with in this crazy world of ours.

Translation, if too difficult to read:


I was in my room and I was doing my homework and all of the sudden a monster came and said Roar!


Note the purple monster at the top left and my daughter, scared and shrieking, at top center. She’s an artist, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you can tell "Little One" her Aunt knew EXACTLY what she wrote, no deciphering needed, and I'm very proud of her! -J

Anonymous said...

And Grandma also so proud...tip of the iceberg...Always