Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Gordiana


Hi.

Forgive the brevity of this post, but a quick update:

I’m trying to untangle a Gordian knot.

This knot involves about three-quarters of my life. My work, my finances, my psychological and physical health, my short- as well as long-term future.

Like most Gordian knots, you can examine it all you want from various angles. Read books about it, how it was formed, the man who formed it. Read about men who’ve tried to untangle Gordian knots similar to yours. But the Gordian knot will remain knotted until you actually grab it with both your hands and begin the process of deconstructing it.

That’s what I’m doing tonight.

Better stuff tomorrow, lots on deck. Do me a favor and check back, okay?

Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can hardly wait...Always