Sunday, September 25, 2011

He's Got My Vote




I love him! Navy veteran. Self-made man. Successful CEO. Cancer survivor. When I learned, way back in May, he had a degree in mathematics, I was convinced.

I watched the Republican debate last Thursday, and of all the candidates, my gut tells me only Herman Cain can utterly and effectively destroy and deconstruct Obama in a debate. As CEO of Godfathers Pizza he's created more jobs than the amateur president's wildest dream spins. And he effectively handcuffs the Obama Machine's use of the Race Card to deflect criticism of the God King.

Did I mention I love him?

Well, we'll see how it all plays out. I've heard it mentioned from several sources that this time four years ago the top two Republican contenders were named Giuliani and Thompson. Regardless of who wins the GOP nomination, I'll vote for him (or her) in a heartbeat over this ideological failure we currently have steering us right into the rocks.

Viva la revolucion! Be part of the counter-culture! Vote for Cain - not more of the same!

(Now, no more politics for a couple of weeks - I promise!)

No comments: