Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What’s Been on My Tube


Confess I haven’t been watching much on teevee of late, and what I have seen I really haven’t had the urge to review or blog about. So how about quickie grades, eh? ’Fore I forget.

Over the past three weeks or so, I’ve seen the following:


The Incredible Burt Wonderstone – C

Rear Window – A+

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – A-

Mermaids: The New Evidence – A

Clash of the Titans – B


On Deck:

To watch with the wife: Star Trek, the 1979 reboot flick.
To watch with Little One (almost age 9): Logan’s Run.

These two I will blog a review, especially because

(a) I haven’t seen either one in at least fifteen or twenty years

(b) I’m curious as to the reactions of mi esposa y mi hija mayor.


Hoping to get to both of them this weekend.

No comments: