Monday, October 13, 2008

Cryptonomicon II

FOUND APRIL 1945 MANILA:

I think John Underton said “The day always wants.” Now each day often necessitates more energy to help enhance recurring events. I say although several energy channels recur every time more energy starts substantiating, a greater energy is needed. This “heretical” entirety can reassure your private thoughts – or not – only might I convince our newer students that every precept here enlightens, no, solves our natural stoical thinking. Often our changing leans entirely “vertical.” Each recurring Other frequently allows windows reaching in to every researcher’s “notional Orthodoxy.” To think otherwise, I now conclude (lamely, unless Denial exists over new experiential notions) often will change a naïve Idea with insufficient trust. However, on “natural” leap years a bountiful energetic groundswell is necessarily needed: each repetitive kernel need only wait lest energy dissipate. Greater energy is never changed only diverted. Entire subsequent changes reaffirm all copied kernels in this philosophy. Redundant or basic attempts base leap year negations over the best Undertonian theories. I leave lesser sentiments entirely erroneous. Who here ever responded equally in coherence and novelty? Greater originality will, I think, harbor Truth hidden in Systematization.

[I know it’s stupid and simplistic but I just couldn’t help myself …]

No comments: