Thursday, October 23, 2008

Slim Postin’s

Been very, very crazyhecticbusy lately. The wife split on a 48-hour sales-conference-palooza and I’m stuck with a 5-week old and a toddler saddled with a respiratory infection. Yeah, my mom’s here to help out, cook, and feed the Littlest One, but I ain’t puttin’ any sleep in the bank and ain’t doin’ any writin’. Also too lazy to type the letter g, apparently. It’ll all be over, soon, and hopefully I’ll be able to post a lot of somewhat interestin’ tidbits here. Just not right away, but I intends to keep my post-a-day ratio intact. Here’s what we all can look forward to, in the near future:


* A review of Neal Stephenson’s Cryptonomicon

* A review of the book Rogue Moon

* Thoughts on William James’ Pluralistic Universe

* Top 5 “Desert Island Books” (after a recently-viewed rerun of The Office)

* More Boogie Dog Variations

* Another SF short story (if I can ever find the one I’m thinking of)

* Who I voted for and why (after November 4th, of course, and it may surprise you. It may even surprise me.)

* Best slide guitar solos (don’t ask me why – it’s been on my mind lately)

* The Saddest Song In The World (and why it deserves to Be In All Capitals)


Until later (hopefully tomorrow …)

No comments: