Thursday, October 15, 2009

Scary Childhood TV

Ten things that I saw on teevee that scared the H*E*L*L out of me as a little boy.


10. Clint Howard’s mask from Star Trek





9. Hedorah, the “smog monster” that fought Godzilla in that trippy movie




8. The giant 6-ft spider in the cave in that Gilligan’s Island episode







7. The Fouke monster reaching its arm through the window …




6. The sleestak from The Land of the Lost





5. When the alien from Invasion of the Saucer Men gets its eye gored by the bull (or maybe it’s the other way around)






4. Salem’s Lot






3. That claymation hand from the movie night intro “Chiller …”






2. The Blob (from the old Steve McQueen movie)






1. Snuffaluffagus!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I would admit that Snuffaluffagus or anything from Gilligan's Island scared me to death. Having said that, I remember Little Orly and the Haunted House spooked me just out of my post-toddler years.

Uncle