Sunday, October 25, 2009

Water Drinking Tip

Want a simple tip to make sure you drink enough water every day?

Sure you do!

Let’s say you go to the grocery store once a week, like I do. Next time you’re there, buy seven lemons, organic if they sell ’em that way.

Every morning, cut up a lemon in half. Cut each half into quarters. Put these eight wedges in a pint-sized Tupperware container, and store it in plain sight in the fridge.

Then, every time you drink a tall glass of water, squeeze one wedge into your drink. Trust me, it makes drinking water tasty.

Your goal is to empty the Tupperware container by the end of the day.

That’s your eight glasses of water. It’s a minimum of 64 ounces of water a day, but more like over a hundred since your drinking glass is probably larger than a cup.

I’ve been doing it all week, and I no longer wake up with my mouth pasted shut, dehydrated, lumbering about like Frankenstein’s monster, in search of a glass of H2O.

No comments: