Thursday, May 10, 2012

Apologies Apologies


Apologies for not posting much of late. Lot on my mind, lot on my plate – such as …

 
  • The incredible shrinking pulmonary vein
  • Five days in Paree in eleven days
  • Will my doc give me the okily-dokily to travel
  • Keeping my creditors at bay with this chair and whip
  • Walking the thin line at work between the worker bees and management
  • Getting them darn kids to listen to me every once in a while
  • Where’d my paycheck go to?
  • Why this dark night of the soul? Didn’t I push all the correct buttons this month?
 

And some more too personal to reveal on this publicly anonymous blog.
 
I do have material. Just not written. Coupla movies I saw, coupla ones I wanna see. Finished another Western. Some weird metaphysical stuff (always a crowd pleaser). Some musical stuff I’m into right about now. Just haven’t had the time to write these past four or five days. And when I do squeeze a half-hour here or a half-hour there, I don’t have the will and / or the energy.
 
But I promise more stuff on the near horizon, and that ‘near’ signifies a temporal not spatial sense. Light cones and all that.
 
 
¡Mañana, amigos!

 

No comments: