Monday, October 29, 2012

Pre-Storm Dreams


Had a typically weird dream last night. How weird? Well, put it this way: I was a mid- to later-aged Hollywood actor playing a Pakistani Inspector Clouseau.

During the film I had the impression the humor was supposed to be very “hip” and sophisticated, but really it was just silly. Making fun of a suspect’s name (“billibongo” or something to that effect) and wearing outrageous costumes (a robe that looked like the comforter on the downstair’s couch) seemed to be the primary ways of obtaining a “laugh.” I don’t remember if there was a laugh track in my dream, but that is a possibility.

Then it morphed into me interrelating with some old coworkers, possibly because, yes, I have to go in to work during the hurricane, and then a scene of me listening to some embarrassing old demo tapes.

Oh well. Gotta get in the shower, get to work, and make the donuts, as they say.

No comments: