Friday, May 31, 2013

Goodbye May '13!


All right. Gonna try something different here for the next couple of months. Bear with me on the learning curve.

I think on the final day of any given month, I’m going to list my accomplishments.

On the first day of the following month, I’m going to list my goals.

Hopefully, after a month or two, I’ll see the two lists converge.

Or maybe not.

It’ll be an experiment.

A work in progress.

So … here goes.


In May 2013, I …


* Lifted weights 11 times

* Rode my exercise bike 14 times

* Jogged twice (really, walk/ran a half-mile each time)

* Read the final two books of my PJF project

* Finished the mammoth Making of the Atomic Bomb

* Went to my semi-annual Confession

* Served as an EMHC twice

* Saw Little One bridge up to Junior Girl Scouts


There. That’s all I can recall off the top of my head. Not a bad list of month accomplishments, to be sure, but it’s all the same, if you know what I mean. Maybe in June I need to mix it up a bit.

We’ll see.

No comments: