Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Goals


Lessee, lessee …

Since this is so new, haven’t given it much intensive thought. How about –


1. Twelve fierce weight workouts

2. Run a mile nonstop (no time limit)

3. Complete outline for my next novel (currently 25% done)

4. Finish listening to/reading Stephenson’s Anathem

5. Spend two hours researching self-publishing

6. Return all my library books (30+ spread throughout my house)

7. Plan each day at work (first thing) and work the plan

8. Get home finances under control (that means a budget)

9. Read through a Greek Mythology book with Little One

10. Read through a space book with Patch


oh, and


11. Live so that I don’t have to go back to Confession (this month).


Not a bad 30-day list.

Let’s see how I do by June 30th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it! #7 though...every day on the drive to work I would plan my day but once I set foot in my office all plans were gone! I believe it's the nature of your business and position. Lot's of luck!

Anonymous said...

Oh...and 30+ books!!! As Patch would say..."are you kidding me?"