Thursday, August 15, 2013

Trilemma


Okay, not much of a blog post today … busy at work, busy at home. But here’s what’s front and center in the nous of Hopper –

What will be my next book to be read / listened to on audio CD with book?

Very nervous about this since, after a string of successful reads / listens, I have just got a stinker with Heinlein’s Time Enough for Love. So I need to think really careful about this.

The candidates:

1. The Grapes of Wrath, by John Steinbeck

2. Master and Commander, by Patrick O’Brian

3. The American Civil War, by John Keegan

Three different books, three different experiences.

How to decide?

Probably …

… on a whim come Saturday morning.


(That’s when I hit the library with the little ones in tow after me finish Andre Norton’s The Zero Stone.)

No comments: