Monday, March 24, 2014

Z-Pak the Sequel


Hi.  Still fighting them microbiotic invaders within my bloodstream and brainstream.  Started my second Z-Pak this weekend.  Though the continuous coughing, the merry-go-round vertigo, and the bathroom-to-bedroom chills are gone, there is a weakness of breath and overall fatigue I can’t shake.  Not to mention pounds and pounds of mucus in my skull.  Which I just mentioned after saying I wouldn’t.

So, there was no writing done this weekend.  Not much reading, either.  I took the girls out on errands Saturday.  Afterwards we watched three episodes of Ghost Hunters on the floor of the living room – Little One is huge into ghosts.  Problem is, I fell asleep.  The little ones took it upon themselves to go out in the backyard and play for two hours while I dozed.  That was the highlight of Saturday.

The wife came home from her business trip sometime Sunday early a.m.  I took a hot bath and put away some pages, then showered and took Little One to mass (she’s an altar server).  Got back and had the energy to take my girls to the park.  Read a little bit of this, a little bit of that when we got home.  Surfed the iPad.  Watched some teevee (including Walking Dead, but hey, Dead!  You’re still on notice!).  Slept like the dead.

Will try to do two-a-day posts, one in the morning and one in the evening, cuz I like to average one post a day and I’m a little behind the eight ball here.  So do check back now and then.  I got a lot to write about, just a question of finding that Boolean intersection of the Energy and Time sets.


No comments: