Wednesday, January 14, 2015

10 Places I'd Rather Be ...


Than where I currently am …


My church in Paris, Notre Dame de l’Assomption de Paris

Any air-conditioned cabin on the shore of Lake George, New York

The Auberge du Soleil, in Napa Valley, California

The bathtub in my bachelor pad of 8 years (1992-2000)

A corner cubicle at the Library of Science and Medicine, Rutgers University, Busch Campus

My private office in the car wash building, 1998-99

The Subtle Hint rehearsal studio, Steve’s garage, 1990-92 (Les Paul in hand)

The Chanel mountainside villa in Puerto Rico, overlooking the Atlantic ocean

Under an umbrella on my deck on a hot July day – a good book in one hand, a frosty beer in the other, and classic rock songs booming from the radio

My bed, sound asleep!


No comments: