Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Miscellania II

Tried uploading a couple of nice photos of my daughter’s christening but was having trouble with my two PCs and home and the one at my work. Will try later in the week on another PC …

Very much under the weather – functional but kinda outta it. Kept waking up last night with a dry mouth and a tight throat. I don’t like taking medication because I don’t want to pull a Heath Ledger (I used to take 4 different meds for my heart but now I just take a heavy dose of aspirin, some Omega 3 tablets, and a vitamin C, so I’m just being a little tongue-in-cheek here). However, help is on the way.

I am taking off Friday for a long mini-vacation with my family at my parent’s house in Pennsylvania. It should be long, restful, relaxing, the proper place to recuperate from what ails ya and get a new lease on life. My stepdad’s found a new used book store that I’m dying to patronize. And I hope to make significant dents in my reading backlog: Aquinas, a cheap-but-oh-so-good SF paperback, more pomo philosophy (ugh), some weird physics stuff, some weirder UFO goosebump-raising nonsense.

Anyway, a happy and blessed Dia de Pavo in advance, but I should be posting on a daily basis over the next couple a days …

No comments: