Friday, November 14, 2008

Posts on the Horizon

  • If I were a god-king (a series)
  • The five blogs I (and you should) read daily
  • Why we need to branch out into space, and how to do it
  • What I learned about a fairly-famous dissident-linguist
  • A review of Chesterton’s bio of Thomas Aquinas
  • A week in the life of a poor musician circa-early-1990s
  • Something abbreviated EFT (the verdict’s still out, though)
  • A review of my favorite Oliver Stone movie, JFK*
  • My brief career as a filmmaker in the 1970s
  • The tribute to Leroy, a childhood pet
  • Something cool I just learned about an old Jimi Hendrix song
  • A meditation on Hell (light-hearted family fun!)
  • “What did you want to be when you grew up, Daddy?”
  • How to turn the economy around – now!
  • A short story written in 1999, now warped for 2008


* Just for the record, this is really the only Stone movie I like. The only other one I can tolerate is Platoon, and, maybe, Wall Street.

No comments: