Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Writing Injury


Well, I didn’t get injured while writing, but it is affecting my writing. It’s more a sleeping injury, if you can believe that.

Woke up this morning with a nagging pain in my right hand that refuses to go away. The first joint of my thumb seems to be the focal point, though the jab of discomfort moves around, weirdly, from the base of my thumb, my wrist, and the back of my hand, depending on how I move my opposable digit. I have no explanation for it, other than I might have slept funny on it

As a result, it’s uncomfortably uncomfortable to type. Found this out all day at work. Subsequently, this small post shall be, er, small. An evening of relaxation is called for, then maybe my wife the all-purpose nurse can find something I can put on it and wrap it up overnight.

Regards,

Wounded-Wing Hopper

No comments: