Saturday, July 7, 2012

Alien Invasion!


Okay, I just watched a mediocre alien invasion flick this afternoon. Which I may or may not review in the next couple of days; haven’t quite decided. Anyway, it got me thinking of my favorite alien invasion flicks.

Here’s just a plain old list of my said faves. It’s more an insight into the inner working of The Hopper than an exhaustive and pseudo-persuassive article positing all the strong points of the featured films. So take it for what it’s worth.

In rough order, my top ten, strictly off the top of my head, are as follows:



10. Lifeforce

9. Independence Day

8. Mars Attacks!

7. Species

6. Dark City

5. Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)

4. The Thing (1982)

3. War of the Worlds (2005)

2. Earth vs. the Flying Saucers

1. Signs



Keep watching the skies!

No comments: