Sunday, July 15, 2012

Unexplained Mysteries ...


Here’s the current book I’m thumbing through while grilling or watching teevee or waiting for the wife outside Starbucks –


It is awesome! It is the perfect book for me! A page-turner, a gold mine of interesting tidbits that now actually mean something to me as I know a little bit about the war the Greatest Generation fought. I can envision a handful of posts from this reading alone.

I told my wife about it. I said, “I will read anything as long as the title starts with three words: unexplained mysteries of. I’ve read unexplained mysteries of history. Unexplained mysteries of the universe. Unexplained mysteries of the 20th century. Unexplained mysteries of the paranormal. Heck, I’d even read Unexplained Mysteries of the Fashion Industry if you put it in front of me.”

Good reading in the very, very near future …

No comments: